Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Painting and Looking Forward..

I've been painting and ...
I'm looking forward to teaching ( F-U-N with the ABC's again) at a preschool teacher training workshop in Carrollton, Georgia on Saturday. It's being hosted by Tabernacle Baptist Preschool and it's always fun to be with a large group of teachers- very energizing!! A bonus is that I'll get to squeeze in lunch with my college girl, Mollie!!

Here's a little glimpse of "my bag of tricks"-
projects, ideas, tips, favorite books, recipes and more.

PS- regarding the little signs I've been painting- the ones about morning starting later are not for me :)  They are for friends! I am a morning person and I like to stay up late, too (I'm drinking my fave Earl Grey Tea out of a polka dotted mug right now). 
It's the middle of the afternoon that gets me...

PSS. remember the Sign for Heather?? I was right - she totally cracked up. I hung the one I made for us on our front door and every time someone came to our door I would open the door to laughter or someone saying, " I love the sign. We need one!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment