Monday, May 14, 2012

May is the NEW December...

If you have children then you understand this... I have been saying this for years. I used to think that December was a crazy month but it has nothing on May!! May is NUTS!!!
I'm still around but I have been in survival mode so here is a bit of randomness....



First, the college grads!! This is a name sign for a special friend who just got her teaching degree and certificate. This is for her first classroom and I know she'll find that perfect job very soon. Whoever hires her will be very lucky!! ( Sorry for the not-so-great picture. It came off her FB page as I forgot to snap any before I wrapped it.)What can I say?? It's May and May is NUTS!!!! I'll try to remember to share the High School grad gifts as soon as I finish those. It involves money because, believe me, that's what they need!!!


Next - a bajillion little churches for centerpieces at the  50th birthday celebration of our church. A little wood, scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Done!


Burlap, of course. Spring-y things for front doors.

Fungus - haha! Mushrooms for the Mother- Daughter banquet at church. Again, pictures not so great but it's night. Apparently, fungus like cool and dark. Good thing because I ran out of daylight hours to get them painted. Bowls from the Dollar Tree, logs from our woodpile, and dots painted with spouncers. Pretty cute. It was a Woodland Fairy theme and these went home with someone. She asked if they could buy them she liked them so much. I gave them to her for her woodland garden so that her husband's gnomes have company. She was sooo happy - it's nice when a Dollar Tree bowl can make someones day :)


I did take time to stop and smell the flowers because the hydrangeas are a.maz.ing in ATL this year. The bushes are loaded with blooms.


 And College Girl came home for a few days and we had a blast.!!! She needed to recharge and shop before Summer classes begin.


Yes, We are dog trainers extraordinaire!!!  This is how our dogs react when I call their
 names.
Whew!! See you soon - May is halfway finished. Hang in there!!

Linking Up:
Todays Creative Blog
ButtonPhotobucketTrendyTreehouse

1 comment:

  1. I so get what you are saying. Our book club of Moms never meets in May. Who would have time to read a book? :D You are one creative and busy lady for sure. Love love love those churches. You are so clever. Thanks for taking the time to share on Becolorful this week.
    pam

    ReplyDelete