Friday, May 1, 2015

Sneaky Peek!!

After the Bupkis post
I just had to share a little peek
because
"The Eagle has landed!!! "
"We have touchdown!!"
"Victory is mine!'
 
(that may be a tad bit much but I'm pretty jazzed)
 
THE BED is in THE Room!!
 
 
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post in between the weekly One Room Challenge posts
but this was too exciting (for me) not to share!!
 
It's a little "bigger" in the room than I expected
but I did choose the smallest room in the house :),
it needs some touching up
and
the hand me down mirror is not going to work -
 I was never sure about it and knew we wouldn't know until the bed was in the room
but
I'll figure it out.
Right now I'm just doing the happy dance because the bed is in the room. Oh yeah!
 
For more sneaky peeks
be sure to follow along on Instagram.
 
And since I'm focused on an inside project Chloe has decided to do some '"work" on the flower beds.
 

Oh, Chloe!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment