Thursday, April 27, 2017

Spring 2017 ORC "Half The Time" Project ~ Week 4


All I can say is YIKES!!
(Probably why I've never written the great American novel!)
Yikes, I say, again.

Anyway.
I've been riding around with my trusty Sherwin Williams fan deck 
and my fabric swatch on the front seat. 


That way I can ponder paint choices during red lights. 
And in Atlanta I have plenty of time for pondering at lights!

Purchasing some paint on the way home and hopefully purchasing this shade this weekend and getting it up ASAP. 

I knew that this would be slow-going since I am out of pocket half of the time of this challenge but... Yikes!

So, other than saying Yikes, 
and that I am hopeful still that I will get a lot done in the next two weeks, 
 I sadly have little to report.

Go check out the more prolific ORC'ers here.

10 comments:

  1. Loving the paint and fabric options. And the blinds. You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is gorgeous! And I agree with "Yikes!" We're so close to the finish line now........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The fabric was even on sale!! And yes, Yikes!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. the fabric was a lucky find - on sale too!

      Delete
  4. i'm so impressed with you! Beautiful lush looking fabric can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie. I was on a mission to make that cushion work and needed a fabric with specific colors to do it. This was all I could find but now I really like it! Serendipity. And it was on sale big time!!

      Delete
  5. oh i feel you! i made progress yesterday with mine, but still a lot to do in basically a week now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there!! I'm hoping for big progress this week before i leave town again!

      Delete
  6. Love the fabric and can't wait to see the paint color you choose! Know it's going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete