This Week 5 post should have lots of close-to-completion shots, right?
Not so much.
It's time for a Hail Mary pass!
Here is the list from Week 3:
Have I accomplished anything on this ORC and can I possibly pull it together to photograph and post an improved room (never say finished!!!) by next Thursday?
These are the questions that affect my sleep :0
Latest progress in yellow!
Paint chair white (almost finished)
2. Make pillows from fab new fabric
3. Measure and buy bamboo shade - ordered and on its way. (Bonus question: What is the hardest bamboo shade width to find anywhere?? 60 inches is the answer. Aaaaand my funky window is... 60 inches!)
4. Hand block print curtains (Yep, she's crazy!)
5. The floor? Carpet is old/not going anywhere. Decide on rug. Seagrass or Jute? Or what?
6. Decide on additional pillows.
7. Gather bamboo frames and art. Paint frames if needed. Frame prints.
8. Hang gallery wall
9. Cord covers on sconces - never did it last time around :(
10. Decide about bedside table? Decision made. Not having one. You'll see why.
11. Mirror over bed - change out or replace with artwork
12. Gather blue and white for dresser
13. Lamp? Using blue and white one I already have #shopthehouse #usewhatyouhave
14. And a new thought here, paint wood dresser?? (Definitely crazy!) Will it make the wood
armoire look bigger and darker and lonely in it's big darkness? (Yep, nutso!) Priming as I type this! Will I finish? Who knows!
UPDATE: First coat of gorgeous green is on the dresser!!
Cilantro by Sherwin Williams!
Be sure to check out all the other linking participants because they are getting it done!